- Closes large and small gates up to 250 lbs. (depending on the model) easily and gently
- Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas controlled closing speed
- Installs on side, top, middle or bottom of right or left hand gates
- Mounts on opening side of gate, pushing the gate closed
- Maximum opening angle of 100 degrees (LockeyUSA recommends use of a mechanical stop to restrict opening angle)
- Mounting brackets and fitting bar included
- The TB200/400/600 is not compatible with gates less than 30 inches wide
- Black powder coated steel
- Also available in Stainless Steel (TB200-SS/TB400-SS/TB600-SS)
IMPORTANT: MINIMUM/MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE
- Minimum: 15 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum: 100 Degrees Fahrenheit
Operation of the closer in temperatures below or above the minimum and maximum Operating Temperatures may result in improper operation or complete failure of the closer.
TB200 | 400 | 600 Opening Force Chart
Gate Closer 36" Gate 48" Gate 60" Gate Constant Closing Pressure
ADDED OPENING FORCE
No Closer 3/4 lb. 1/2 lb. 1/4 lb. 0
TB200 6 lbs. 4 lbs. 3 lbs. 45 lbs.
TB400 10 lbs. 8 lbs. 6 lbs. 90 lbs.
TB600 13 lbs. 10 lbs. 8 lbs. 135 lbs.
ADDED FORCE AT 45 DEGREE OPEN
TB200 7 lbs. 5 lbs. 4.5 lbs.
TB400 13 lbs. 9.5 lbs. 8 lbs.
TB600 18.5 lbs. 13.5 lbs. 12 lbs.
NOTE: All measurements are taken using the 1st mounting hole on the post bracket with a 3" distance between the center of the hinge and the center of the post mounting bracket. The opening pressure will INCREASE using the 2nd, 3rd and 4th holes. These are "ADDED" opening pressures. This chart DOES NOT take into consideration the hinge arrangements, quality of hinges, ease of operation, wind, etc.
TB200 TB400 TB600
Max. Gate Weight 50-125 lbs. 75-175 lbs. 150-250 lbs.
Max. Gate Width 36-52 in. 40-64 in. 44-72 in.
Max. Opening Angle 100 degrees 100 degrees 100 degrees
Type of Gate Material Vinyl, Steel, Wood Vinyl, Steel, Wood Vinyl, Steel, Wood
Closing/Latch Method Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas
Material Steel Steel Steel
Color Black Black Black
Hinge Arrangements In-line or Offset In-line or Offset In-line or Offset
Opening Pressure Appx. 3-7 lbs. Appx. 6-12 lbs. Appx. 8-18 lbs.